Sunday, January 17, 2010

Christmas 2009

I havn't been very good about updates. Time has been precious and I have found it difficult to find time to update the blog. Christmas was great. The kids were very spoiled thanks to both of our grandparents. Avery's favorite gift was her "ready freddy " chapter books and pillow pet. Scott's favorite was a remote controlled robot. Lorryns favorite was of course the wrapping paper. We missed our family a lot but it was nice to not have to go anywhere on christmas day...we couldn't anyway due to the fact that we were snowed in. As many of you probably heard the midwest got slammed with a snow storm. We were snowed in for 3 days. The kids loved it. Scott also had his christmas program. That was one of the funniest things I have ever seen. Here are a few picts.

The Storm












The Christmas program

No comments: