Under threats of being disowned by my in-laws..I have been instructed to post more frequently. Due to my lack of time and to be honest motivation, I will try to post frequent picks with little to no narrative. So here is a little update. Lorryn is crawling and very mobile lately. We now officially have had to baby proof the house once again. She is starting to talk but her words are limited to dadadadadad and mamamamamama. It was cute at first but now that it is all she says I must admit, im ready for some new material. She has sprouted two central incisors on the lower jaw. Heidi was the first to notice that little gem because Lorryn has occasionally clamped down in a valiant attempt to draw blood off "heidi's twins". Avery has had a little tooth trouble as well. Her baby teeth wont clear the way for the incoming adult teeth. Therefore she earned herself a trip to the dentist and the luxury of having a few extracted. She was not thrilled. Scott has just been the same old Scott. He has been sitting in the naughty chair almost everyday at school. He refused to help clean up. Every time they ask the kids clean up their materials, Scott throws himself to the ground and exclaims, "I can't help, Im dead." So he lays their playing possum until clean up is over. If you ask me he takes after his mother. Needless to say he has logged many hours in the naughty chair and could frankly care less about it. I don't know quite what to do.
Lorryn's teeth

Sisters

Every night when Lorryn goes to bed she forces here little arm out of the crib and plays with toys until she falls a sleep. She sounds like a cat as she scratches the toys with here little nails as she drifts off to sleep.

1 comment:
I can't believe how big Lorryn has gotten! That is so funny about Scotters playing dead during clean up time! I laughed so hard when I read that! Poor Avery! I hate getting teeth pulled! I miss you guys so much! When are you coming to town again? I want to see you!
Post a Comment