Saturday, March 28, 2009

School Carnival

Last night we went to the Tea school carnival. We spent the evening playing games and eating treats. The kiddo's loved it. The highlight of the evening had to be Scott. They had those large inflatable slides in the High school gym. Scott saw this monster of a slide and just had to ride it. He took his shoes off and slowly started ascending to the top of the slide. Many times he started to turn back as he realized how far from the ground he was getting. But myself, avery and heidi all coerced him into continuing on his voyage. Once at the top he started down the slide. The look of shear terror on his face was priceless. I only wish I could of captured it on camera. After his initiation, he couldn't get enough. He had a blast. Here are some picts of the highlights.

The kids doing yoga on the Wii before we left. I guess they had to prepare mentally.

The Carnival picts.

A cupcake walk....Avery won. She was very excited.



1 comment:

The May Family said...

That looks like so much fun!