Sunday, April 5, 2009

One last day in the snow

We headed outside today after a huge snow storm. It dropped about eight inches outside last night. The sun came out early though and quickly started melting it away. So we all headed out to make a snowman. Heidi wasn't feeling up to joining us so the kids and I turned our snowman into her. Here is our prego snowman...heidi especially loved the boobs. Avery wanted to give it nipples but I new Heidi would think that is taking it too far. Enjoy.

Heidi's name tag


The profile




4 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh that is hilarious!! I love it!
SQ

Kate said...

So funny! Christi and I got a kick out of this at work tonight... thanks for the laugh for far away! We miss you in the TICU

Lindy said...

That is hilarious!! I am still laughing about it! Hope you guys are lovin it.

The May Family said...

I Love it!!! Those are some gigantic boobies heid!!!!