Thursday, March 5, 2009
Little fun in the Sun
I am really trying to avoid writing my thesis so instead I decided to play. It was because of the weather really. It broke 50 degrees today. What a great day! So the whole family decided to shirk our responsibilities and emerge from our winter dwelling to soak up the sun. First time the kids have wanted to go outside since November. Scott got better batter baseball for christmas but has been unable to use it. We assembled it and took it to the yard. He loves it. In fact he was pretty ticked when we made him go inside.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am glad that you all got to soak a little sun. I know that we are all so ready for spring and sunshine. Hope all is well, good luck with the thesis
How is school going? Did Mount Marty require that you take the GRE? I think that we have finally made the decision that Russ will be attending anesthesia school here in the next couple of years. Now we just need to do the research.
Post a Comment