Well, the time has come. A day to celebrate in the Slater house hold. I think Scott is finally potty trained. No more diapers, no more accidents, no more of dad going stark raving mad. Yes we are all celebrating in my house. Diaper free for a few more months anyways. Other than that, no new news to report. School is going well, the weather is warming up and the kids are doing fantastic. Below are a few pictures we have taken lately. One is Scott on the pot. The one with Avery is of a valentine box we made for her class. The others are pictures of Heidi's belly. We have a tradition in our house that we take the time to paint and decorate moms belly. The kids loved it. Any rate, hope all is well.

Avery and her Valentine Box (supposed to look like a locker)

Starting the painting project.

The finished product!

3 comments:
Cute! I Love this idea! (My kids would have a good square foot each if I let them do this!!)You look great Heidi!!
I love the belly! So cute! That looks like so much fun. Congratulations to Scotters on getting potty trained! We miss you guys!
Im sad hes potty trained, I enjoyed reading great stories of pee running down walls. You started rotations yet?
Post a Comment