Wednesday, January 7, 2009

It's a ?????????

Sorry for the delay in posting but we just finished up the holidays and spent sometime with family. The kids had a wonderful Christmas and loved seeing their cousins, grandparents, aunts and uncles. My sister also had a beautiful wedding reception that were so fortunate in attending. Congrats sis! The party was a lot of fun and we enjoyed seeing many old friends. I have to give a shout out to Bernardi......it was great to see him and his wonderful family. Once we got back in South Dakota we went to the doctor for our big ultrasound......and we are glad to say that the baby is a ???????? We decided to wait until the actual birth to determine the sex. We thought it would be a wonderful adventure. Any rate, I attached a couple picts of the little guy or girl and some from the wedding reception and christmas. We miss you all.

Christmas


My sister and the flower girls

3 comments:

Jay & Heather said...

COOL, I AM GLAD YOU MADE IT BACK ALL IN ONE PIECE!

LOOKS LIKE YOUR CHRISTMAS WAS A BLAST!

TALK TO YOU SOON!
JAY AND HEATHER

Jill, Wes, and Andy said...

Way to go..keep it a surprise! I am glad you guys had a good holiday. Good luck with school starting back up and with the pregnancy!

Lindy said...

Hope you guys are enjoying the Dakota's!! That is cool that you guys are waiting to find out. I think the suspense would seriously kill me!!