Saturday, December 13, 2008

My boy is famous!

Well Finals are over and I have clinicals next week. I just shipped Heidi and the kids off to Utah this morning and went out to get the newspaper and found this on the front page, Santa Clause with my boy. Don't be fooled, Scott looks like an angel in this picture. The fact of the matter is Scott was hell on wheels at this "Story time with Santa". A man possessed if you will. Heidi couldn't get a hold of him. He was climbing and hanging all over Santa while he read the stories. All the other kids were so well behaved....it was quite embarrassing. Any rate his behavior got his mug in the newspaper. Thought we would share.

4 comments:

Jay & Heather said...

Cool, you're right...he does look peaceful! :)

We have the Jeep in the shop and are scheduled to pick it up on Monday the 22nd. I think you were heading to town that day too?? Right??

Jill, Wes, and Andy said...

That's awesome, angels in disguise!
I am glad to know someone else has one too.

Sarah said...

Zac, I quickly need your address. Can you send it to my Mayo address or post it and I will erase it. At least after I get it onto the inmates mailing list.

Allison said...

Zac- how are you doing? How is school going for you?