We just wrapped up a week of true laziness. I have done absolutely nothing this whole week and it has felt wonderful. No books, no notes, no professors...Just me and my kiddos logging many hours in the yard and on the Wii. It has been a great weak spent with the family. Our thanksgiving was the only event that we had planned all week. The day started off with a few crafts (making seating charts for dinner) a little football, followed by an extraordinary dinner by Heidi. We ended it with a Christmas movie. It was pretty lay back....but I must admit that it was odd not having to go anywhere. No families to rush over to for desert or games. It was quite different. Any rate...I attached some of the highlight photos.
The kids making their place settings.


The little man representing the colors!

Ready for some football
1 comment:
Poor Child!
Post a Comment