Friday, November 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Avery

Well today was our little angel's 6th birthday. We celebrated this novel occasion at Chuck-E-Cheese. What a mad house that place is. Any rate, much to Avery's dismay, we decided that an all girl party would be best. There a a few boys in her class that Avery has crushes on and her mother and I aren't ready to deal with the whole boy crazy crap. I ESPECIALLY cannot cope with idea of boys. Therefore I implemented the "no boys allowed" rule at this party. I'll control that situation as long as I am physically able. Shortly after Avery and I came to an understanding, we sent out invitations to 7 GIRLS of Avery's choice from her Kindergarten class and throughout the neighborhood. She had a blast and was more than pleased with the presents and games played. I have included some images from the party. We wish you all well!



Here is a couple videos of the kids riding the coolest game through out all of Chuck-E-Cheese.

This one is scott making his Grandpa Slater proud! I think he's a natural


Avery.....not so graceful, she looks like she is riding a world class bronco. Easy girl..it's only plastic.

1 comment:

Jay & Heather said...

Ohhhh, she's turning into a little girl/teenager! Lucky for you! Jay wants to know how many guns you have invested in....