Not much new to report. Heidi is feeling better but the Pregnasaurus continues to crop its ugly head out now and again. School is busy but I have gotten use to the routine and have found which classes I can procrastinate on and which I cannot. Now that I got that dialed in, I have found that I have more free time than when I was in Salt Lake working 2 jobs. This is a very welcome development due to the fact that Heidi is continually feeling under the weather. Tonight we went to our first Halloween event and the kids loved it. Scott chose to be Buzz Lightyear and Avery chose some character from high school musical 2 (she has told me 3 times what the character's name is but it continues to elude me). Any rate, the event was held at the "Outdoor Campus" and it was designed to teach kids about the wilderness.... halloween style. Apparently, this is a very popular event that Sioux Falls puts on every year. We were very lucky to get our reservations in time. The kids were encouraged to wear their spooky halloween costumes and visit various educational exhibits. The trails were illuminated by numerous jack-o-lanterns and guided us through the dark wooded area. We watched puppet shows, ate popcorn, cooked smores, drank cider and made trick or treat bags. It was very fun but also very cold. Scott was less than happy but the end of the voyage but what else is new. Any rate I attached a couple photos of the kids. We wish everyone well.
The kids walking on the trail!

Heidi and the kids making trick or treat bags

Avery in her "rock star" outfit making her Trick or Treat bag.

Scott staring at some wall eye and bass.....he takes after is old man....the kid loves fish!
2 comments:
Congrats on getting the job done-again. Hows school, cold weather, thought you might want to know that I study outside by the pool still..:) PS check this out, youll appreciate it, share with your classmates
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuZl9tRqjoQ
Cute costumes! Was Avery Gabriela or Sharpay?
Post a Comment