Monday, September 29, 2008

SOME REALLY BIG NEWS!

It has been a wild couple of weeks. I can't believe how fast it has passed by. I turned 31, Scott dropped yam in the toilet for the first time, Avery was in a parade, and last but not least HEIDI IS PREGNANT YET AGAIN. Once again I will be polluting the world with my offspring!. God help us all! She is due on May 7th and we couldn't be happier. However she is somewhat sick and very nauseated with this one. I too am a little nauseated but for different reasons.....I am not looking forward to the sleepless nights, constant diaper changing and general fatigue that accompanies those glorified water bags. In other news, I spent this last weekend at an airway conference for school. I spent my time using fiber optic scopes, intubating mannequins and hobnobbing with potential future employers. The highlight for the kids was that there were many pharmacy reps at the convention who were unloading a large amount of swag on any potential prey. So I stuffed my pocket with OR hats, pen lights, zingers and anything else there was to offer. I dumped my bounty on the kids when I got home and they thought it was a 2nd christmas. They spent the whole night shoving the lights into their noses, mouths and other orifices. Man kids are easily amused! Any rate I have attached on picture of them in their OR hats and with their pen lights. Hope everyone is well.



Note how stoned my kids look. Maybe that swag was laced with Precedex.

6 comments:

Jill, Wes, and Andy said...

Congrats on the new little one! I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Higley's said...

Zac! Congratulations on your future offspring. I am glad school is going well for you. Thoracic misses you!

Katherine

Sarah said...

Yay! Congrats! Tell Heidi the same. Hope she starts feeling better soon. You kids are adorable by the way, even if they are stoned.
P.S. This was Sarah. Chris did not just say "yay" to you.

Jay & Heather said...

Precedex huh, couldn't you think of a more exciting drug? Ha Ha! Congrats for #3! :) Hope all is well!

Jay and Heather

The May Family said...

Congrats on the pregnancy! I am so happy for you guys! Oh I hope you have a little boy for Thomas to be friends with! Or a little girl to be Tommys girlfriend. Yay! I hope you get over the sickies soon.

Annette

Allison said...

Congrats! Zac- we miss you at work! How is school going for you?