Friday night we spent the night with some friends and took the kids to "Boo at the Zoo". The zoo puts on this event every year. They decorate the animals cages and the kids are allowed to dress up and trick or treat and watch the animals. While the kids have seen these animals many times, the nocturnal animals were of special interest. Therefore they got the opportunity to see the bats, lemurs and many of the other creatures of the night in an active state. The kids had a blast, especially scott, but it was Freezing! The weather has taken a turn for the worst in South Dakota. The wind is very strong here and it cuts right through your clothing. On a more recent note, tonight we spent the evening carving pumpkins and enjoying time as a family. I have attached some photos I thought you would all enjoy. Other than that we have nothing to report.

Scott in his Buzz lightyear costume.

All of us at Boo at the Zoo.

The pumpkin carving.

Avery with her "cute" pumpkin.

Scott's with his "Spooky" pumpkin.
4 comments:
Zack, Looks like you had fun. I'm glad you are keeping the TICU spirit alive with your metro games tee shirt!
I hate it when its really cold on halloween. Amazingly, I think its supposed to be kinda nice in UT this year. Glad to see that school is going well and you are getting time to do lots of fun things with your cute family. We miss you in Thoracic!
Sounds like it has been fun! I think we told/warned you about the weather! :) You haven't seen anything yet. :) Heidi looks good and I can see the hamster did make it to South Dakota, I was wondering if he would be roaming nature somewhere!
Talk to you soon!
What fun pictures! It looks so cold. Hope school is going ok!
Post a Comment