Thursday, October 30, 2008

Biggest scare of Halloween

So Heidi had her doctor's appointment and the doctor expressed the concerns that she may be caring twins. The Doctor felt it was a possibility due to the fact that Heidi has been much more ill with this pregnancy than previous. I just about soiled myself and stated that there is no way that I have offended god enough to curse me with twins! Needless to say we were ushered off to have an ultrasound and luck have it .....NO TWINS! While I admit there are a few cool things about the idea of twins, the burdens outweigh the benefits. I am grateful for the SINGLE addition to our family. I have attached a couple images of the little rugrat. The baby looks good and the bumped Heidi's due date to May 15th.



5 comments:

Sarah said...

Zac! The baby looks just like you!:) Congrats on the single!

Jill, Wes, and Andy said...

Hey congrats on the onesie! I admit twins would make me soil myself too. Hope Heidi starts feeling better soon!

Jay & Heather said...

Phew! Congrats! We are going fishing Saturday, we'll call and let you know how it goes! Will be thinking of you.

The May Family said...

I'm glad you posted the ultra sound pics! Heidi - I've tried to call you and you never answer! I just want to make sure you're alright!

Higley's said...

Hey, if she does end up with twins I would be happy to take one :) I think every father soils themselves when they hear that word "twins". Can you imagine?