Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Big Fight

Today we received a phone call from the principal. Scott apparently got in a fist fight. Some kid was telling him to "freeze" in freeze tag during PE. He didn't take kindly to being told what to do so he walked over a belted the kid. Needless to say he has been grounded. But I couldn't help but laugh at him when we in the middle of delivering his sentence. While talking about his fate for his horrible actions, we asked him, "what do you think is a fair punishment for hitting another kid". Scotts response......., "well, I don't know...let me think..... I got it! You know my alarm clock in my room. I love that alarm clock. You should ground me from my alarm clock. That would be a fair punishment." I will give him props for trying to slip one by us. Our response...." im sure you love your alarm clock....but we are thinking no electronics for 1 week. And you get to do a days worth of yard work on Saturday". Of course then the tears began to stream freely. Just thought I would share.

2 comments:

Lindy said...

Oh Scott, such a funny kid!! And a little naughty, but there is no doubt he is all boy:)

Kate said...

What a clever little guy! I love the funny things you share! Hope you are loving CRNA life!