Saturday, July 16, 2011

Our house

Sorry for the delay. Our new house has dominated most of our time and we have not been able to post anything. So here a few picts of some of the stuff we have done. Lots of remodeling to do to make "this house a home" as heidi puts it. We have layed tile in a few rooms and remodeled the kids rooms. Heidi's family came out and helped us get settled. We didn't hesitate to put them to work. However we could of used them for another 3 weeks. We are grateful for the time we had and all their help. Lorryn also had her 2nd birthday. She is so much fun now and keeps us on our toes. We will try to post more picts of the house for those of you who couldn't come out.

Scotts room. Monkey them if you hadn't noticed




Avery's room


Lorryns room




Forgot how miserable yard work is....but every time I mow the lawn...Lorryn get her mower out and follows until im finished.



We found these creepy bugs while gardening. Freaked heidi right out and she still wont dig in that side of the yard. Turns out they are Cicada larvae. About and 1.5 inches long.





Lorryn enjoying her Bday cake.

2 comments:

Lindy said...

I can definitely say that I am excited to not do yard work for a couple of years.... but I'm sure it makes Russ a little sad. Hope your are enjoying your new home and job!!

Sarah said...

Nice to have an update!! You're house looks great! I'm sure Heidi is loving being able to put her touch on it! The kids are growing and look adorable! It's hard to believe how big they get so fast. Take care and keep the updates coming. :)