
And it wouldn’t just be Christmas without Scott. As most of you know, Scott continues to amaze us. He is by far the most cerebral member of our family and often he shows us just what he is capable of. He recently started reading and hit the ground running. However, I want to talk about some of the funny things Scott has said to us this holiday year. Enjoy!
“I appreciate you mom….appreciate is Spanish for thank you.”
Our kids babysitter is a young black girl. Her name is Satara. When we where going Christmas shopping we employed her services. When we told Scott who was babysitting, “ cool mom, people with brown skin are cool!”.
And the best holiday favorite is hands down attributed to Scott. We recently attempted to crack down on Scott for his language. He has been using terms like butthead, poopface, fart breath, stupid, dummy and so on. Therefore as I was driving to the store with him, he launched into one of his terrets like outbursts and strew together a truly poetic group of these words. So I said to him, “you know buddy, I really don’t like you using those words. When mommy and I were kids, we remember having to put a bar of soap in our mouth for saying such words.” Scotts reply, “ dad those aren’t nice words but its not like I’m saying bitch. Cause I know bitch is a bad word” Hmm the wisdom that he possesses is beyond me. My response, “poopface is fine, let’s just avoid calling people bitches this holiday season!”
3 comments:
Hilarious! And here I thought our Christmas was entertaining. I love it...
Thanks for the laugh! Enjoy the new year---school free!
Kids are hilarious!! I love it when they start talking, they say the funniest stuff!! Hope you had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
Post a Comment