Sunday, December 19, 2010

Graduation

A lot has happened since our last post. Thanksgiving came and gone and we went out to Utah to see family and friends. While our time there was great the biggest highlight was Avery's baptism. We can't believe she is eight years old. Avery spent the week enjoying her cousins and found it very difficult to leave. We were not thrilled about coming home to the cold frigid temperatures of South Dakota. The next event on our list was graduation. It is official I have graduated although I still have a few weeks of clinicals left. The next major hurdle is boards and then off to Omaha. Any rate here are a few picts.






Scotts school christmas party


Time with cousins




The Baptism

1 comment:

Lindy said...

Congrats on graduating!! I bet that feels great to be done!! I can't believe Avery is already old enough to be baptized, time goes by so fast!!