Monday, August 18, 2008

Bodies Exhibit



Of all the places to run into the bodies exhibit, who would not think the small town of Watertown, SD. With a population of 20,000, I never would have guessed that I would be able to see this here. So myself, the kids and Heidi packed up and made the voyage 100 miles north of Sioux Falls to visit this exhibition. We made the trek with some friends of our Greg and his wife Brook. It was hands down the coolest thing we have done to date while living in South Dakota. I was a little concerned about how the kids would respond to all of the corpses but to my surprise they handled it great. Avery was very interested in "seeing a brain". She loved it. Scott, well he was another story....he was more concerned with the genitalia of the different displays. Every exhibit we passed he announced to all around whether of not it had a "T-WACKER" (Boy) or "BUTT" (Girl). It was a little embarrassing but he had the whole museum laughing. It was a blast. We hope everyone is well.

2 comments:

Jay & Heather said...

Fascinating isn't it! We got to see the exhibit in Vegas...but ya, I would never have thought to see the exhibit travel to SD! :)

Sarah said...

I prefer "dilly wacker" over "t-wacker" it just more sophisticated!! I want to call and talk to you guys but I have no idea your phone number, please e-mail it to me. And no, it's not to rub in your face that the Raiders suck. But they really do--GO BRONCOS!!