Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Back to school

Today was a monumental day. AVERY STARTED HER FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL. While Avery was more than ready, Heidi and I were not so prepared. We all woke up early, went to IHOP for breakfast in order to celebrate, and then dropped our little girl off at school. She was so excited and couldn't wait to get inside. I too have to start school tomorrow. I however will not be taking pictures of my first day.


Avery on the PlayGround


Us at IHOP

Heidi and Avery before heading into class.

4 comments:

The May Family said...

How did the first day go? That sounds like fun to go out to breakfast first! Are you handling it alright Heid???

Annette

Unknown said...

Dang - you guys are an awesome family. Way to keep up the blog. We miss you lots - Justin

Jill, Wes, and Andy said...

Hey, glad to hear that you guys are settling in. Keep us updated, we miss you here in TICU!

Anonymous said...

Hows school/SD? All I got is wow. I knew it was intense, but I had no idea. Good luck. Tell Greg hi