Tuesday, February 28, 2012

FUNNY: Where do babies come from?

Yesterday I (Heidi) was picking the kids up from school when Scott randomly asks, "So Mom... Dad gave you a raisin to eat and you got a baby in your tummy?" Me: "No, it doesn't really work like that - Daddy puts the baby in my tummy... but it is more complicated than that and we'll talk about it when your older." Then he said, "So you didn't eat a raisin?"... Me: "No, eating something doesn't put a baby in your tummy." Then Avery speaks up... "I know how Dad put the baby in your tummy." Me: "No you don't..." Avery: "Yes I do" Me: "How?" Avery: "I don't want to say" Me: "You can tell me" Avery: "I don't want to... but the word is on your drivers license". I pick up my driver's license and see SEX: F ***I think I'm going to home school her now...***

No comments: