Sunday, February 13, 2011
Its finally warm!
So this week we have experienced a little heat wave. Its been in the the high 30's - low 40's. So the kids and I threw on our snow gear and decided to head outside and play. Avery has been asking to make a snow man for months. But 15 below is just too cold for me to go outside and play. Anyrate I promised her we would make any snowman she liked. They kids chose a mickey mouse snowman. Well I did my best but to be honest it looks more like a bear. But they seemed pleased. Then we decided to go picasso style and color him up. The kids loved it. We followed up the snow man with a a little but sledding down the hill. Here are some picts.






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very creative!! Are you almost done with clinicals?? Have you guys moved down to omaha yet??
Post a Comment