Sunday, October 24, 2010

Halloween fun

So a lot has happened since our last post. I am now officially employed. Omaha is our next home. After much deliberation between Heidi and I, it seems that is our best option for our family. We are very excited. It will be nice to be earning a paycheck again. The Halloween season has arrived and our first trick was played on us when Lorryn got a Staph infection all over her torso, arms and legs. I swear if something can go wrong with that child it will. We attached a picture so you could see her in all of her glory. Lorryn continues to woo us though. She is very unique with respect to her little personality. It is difficult not to become entranced with her. Otherwise we went to the Sioux falls Apple orchard for the big apple festival. The kids enjoyed riding the tractor train and the wagon rides to the pumpkin patches. We picked out our pumpkins and brought them home for carving. Avery did hers all by herself. Scott on the other hand remains a little more "delicate". He didn't want to get his hands dirty....such his mothers son. So I helped a lot with his. I decided to join the festivities and carve one as well. Lastly, we went to the outdoor campus for some halloween fun. I have attached some picts of the kids in their costumes. Enjoy!
Avery's pumpkin

Mine





Lorryns Staph infection

Lorryn's halloween costume

Scott is Iron Man

Avery is the Devil...she said she wanted be something scary..."and there is nothing more scary than the devil" she says.








Tea homecoming parade. The kids where in the parade but the pictures didn't take.

5 comments:

Lindy said...

Congratulations on finding a job!! That will be so nice for the money to finally come rolling in, your hard work has finally paid off. Your kids are so dang cute!!

Kate said...

Congrats on the new job! Glad that things worked out well. I bet you are so glad to be done with school! Cute kids and halloween pics!

Lindy said...

Hey, I know this is a weird way to get ahold of you, but I don't have your number. Russ has an interview at Mt. Marty next friday the 12th and he has a couple questions. Could you give him a call at 801-458-7624 if you get a chance? Thanks

Sarah said...

Congrats on the job! Isn't it the best feeling to be finished!? Hope you enjoy Omaha. Poor Lorryn! Even with that icky infection she looks like one happy baby. Hope all is well. We are still recovering from the sting of the Denver/Raiders game. Ouch.

Sarah said...

Zac, though Omaha is closer you are still not close enough to Oklahoma. I thought you were in agreement to move to Lawton, OK and bring me a friend here!! This is a major let down. After all, I let you crash at my house while interviewing at the Mayo Clinic. Doesn't that count for something!! Anywho, congrats on the job. You have worked hard and it is finally finished.