Easter has come yet again. The kids enjoyed painting and finding eggs and baskets and the whole nine yards. We spent the day in pajamas watching conference and playing games. They had a blast outside of little Lorryn. She is a little under the weather. She cut a new tooth and on top of that has been spiking fevers in 104 degree range. Turns out she has bilateral ear infections and strep throat! No wonder she has been growling like a demon spawn being bathed in holy water. Avery has also been very excited that her "brown skinned" friend has moved into a unit next door. She couldn't be more tickled. Scotts new favorite thing is playing outside. It has warmed up here is South Dakota to the high 60's. It has been nice to get outside and shake off the cabin fever.
Cutting teeth is not fun, and I know they say it can't cause ear infections, but I beg to disagree!! Looks like you guys had fun for Easter!! To answer your questions, yes there are plans for more children in the near future, but since I am finishing up my BSN, it won't be for a little bit longer.
That makes me so sad that Lorryn has been so sick! Della has strep throat right now too! I love the pictures. It looks like you guys had a fun Easter! Wish you were here!
3 comments:
Cutting teeth is not fun, and I know they say it can't cause ear infections, but I beg to disagree!! Looks like you guys had fun for Easter!! To answer your questions, yes there are plans for more children in the near future, but since I am finishing up my BSN, it won't be for a little bit longer.
That makes me so sad that Lorryn has been so sick! Della has strep throat right now too! I love the pictures. It looks like you guys had a fun Easter! Wish you were here!
"brown skinned" friend! That is the best thing I've heard all day. Hey I miss you!! Your kids are cutier than ever! Love you, Amy
Post a Comment