Saturday, September 26, 2009

Little Update

Sorry for the delay in posting. It has been very busy. Now that clinicals have started, life is very busy. Any rate recently I celebrated another B-day. The kids spent the day preparing a cake and making me dinner. Avery decided that for my birthday she was going to give me a bug. So she went outside and caught a grasshopper and wrapped it up. I admit, for once I was really surprised. The kids all continue to grow at a very rapid pace. Avery learned to ride a two wheeler bike this week and is very proud of herself. Scott has taken up with a halloween toy that he calls Dead Fred. He carries around everywhere with him including to the bathroom and to bed. As for Lorryn,she is getting more and more fun by the day. Heidi is good and loving being home with the kids. Any rate here are a few picts.


My B-day present

A dirty little prank by a friend of ours who is a Bronco fan. Never again



Dead Fred

3 comments:

Jay & Heather said...

Love the outfit!! We busted a gut with Scott! :) Fun, they grow so fast...happy late birthday!

Lindy said...

Laughed so hard about the bug bday gift!! Tell Avery that is the best idea ever!! Hope all is going well with clinicals and such. Your kids are too cute!!

The May Family said...

I LOVE the Broncos outfit!!!!!