Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Schools Back

Sorry, i know it has been a long time since we updated you all. It has been a busy month. I finished my didactic portion of my program and have now started clinicals full time. It is very busy but nice to move on. However we took a little vacation before I began. We traveled back to Utah for a short while and krammed as much into our week as possible. First off we blessed Lorryn. We stayed with Heidi's family and my family was able to come up and join us for the occasion. It was great. We also took the kids out fishing and went to lake with Heidi's family. I even took some time to fish with friends on the Green river. After returning to South Dakota, school started immediately for the kids. Scott and Avery love it. Scott cried a lot the first day but has been a champ ever since. Avery of course was grateful to see her friends again. I have attached some photos. We wish you all well.

Breakfast before school

Scotts first day of school


Avery on 1st day



Fishing with the kids




Grandma Nancy with Lorryn

We couldn't get Scott out of this costume... he has worn it every day

Lorryn on her blessing day


The Stewart clan.

The lake

No comments: