Monday, May 18, 2009

Its a girl!

Well to our surprise and it is a girl. She arrived around 8 am and weighed 7 lbs 9 oz. I think she looks like my grandpa slater or a some African spider monkey. However Heidi doesn't like me saying that....the protective maternal instincts are setting in already..j/k. She is very cute and we were very excited that it was a girl. We haven't settled on a name yet but we will keep you posted.



9 comments:

Heather Stewart said...

She is a sweetheart! So cute - congratulations you guys! I so miss the baby girls...they are so much fun. Enjoy!

Jill, Wes, and Andy said...

Oh, she is so cute! Congrats, I am glad all went well

Higley's said...

Congrats Zac and family! She is so precious!

Kate said...

What a sweet baby girl! Congrats!

Heather Stewart said...

Rachel - she is so cute!
Savannah - Congratulations!
P.S. Rachel thinks you should name her Alexandra or Alli.

Morgan Kuehne said...

Congratulations on having the baby. I bet the kids were so excited. I miss you guys. Here
is a name I can give you. It is called Carly. Like it?

Allison said...

Congrats Zac! She is a doll! Hope you are doing well.

Sarah said...

She is so sweet! Congratulations!

Lindy said...

She is absolutely perfect and beautiful!! You guys do good work!!