Tuesday, June 10, 2008

South Dakota here we come!



Soo....Heidi and I just got back from Sioux Falls, South Dakota. We spent three luxurious nights in one of the finest hotels that Sioux falls has to offer, the Holiday Inn. With a whopping 2.5 stars, we enjoyed amenities such as free Internet access, indoor pool, fitness center and a mounted blow dryer on the bathroom wall. What else could one ask for? We searched high and low for a proper place to live for the next 2.5 years and I am proud to report that our quest for housing is finally over. We have decided to settle in a small town just outside of Sioux Falls called Tea. With a population just over 3,000, it is a community that is incredibly safe and littered with young families. The schools are great and we felt our kids could easily acclimate to their new surrounds in this small town. South Dakota here we come!

2 comments:

Shauna Buxton said...

We are so happy you found a place to live. A small community sounds awesome.It is wonderful to see you working so hard to achieve your goals. We are thankful you were able to come and spend a few days here.

We Love You All,

Shauna, Bill and family

Jay & Heather said...

I am excited for you! I am wondering what other stories you have to mention about SD!